Peace of Mind & Expert Support with the Mensis Umbrella Company
Changes to the IR35 regulations came into effect for the private sector in April 2021.
Whether understanding the full implications of the changes, getting advice on how to operate profitably whilst ensuring compliance, or simply having administrative and taxation support our team can help.
Our hassle-free Umbrella Company provides peace of mind and extensive support. Some of the benefits include:
- Expert support and advice on-hand when you need it from dedicated team of representatives.
- PAYE deductions completed on your behalf.
- VAT calculations and advice.
- Maximise your income by claiming legitimate expenses whilst ensuring you remain 100% HMRC compliant.
- Public Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity cover of £5,000,000 each.
- Trusted provider to over 100 recruitment agencies
- Access our online secure portal to submit timesheets and view your data anywhere.
To find out more about our Umbrella Services get in touch by calling our dedicated team on 03333 445 939 or email us at email@example.com
Calculate your Net Pay
Use our Free online tool to calculate your Net Pay under IR35.
What is an Umbrella Company?
Umbrella Companies are one of the most common options for contractors because of how easy and straightforward they are. Simply put, you are hired as a pay as you earn (PAYE) employee, are added to the payroll and for a cost-effective fee we take care of the administrative burden of invoicing, payroll and tax so any money you receive is your take home pay.
However, unlike a permanent employer we don’t dictate your work, meaning you are free to take on contracts as normal without the administrative burden and in the knowledge you will be fully compliant.
To find out more, call our dedicated team team on 03333 445 939 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.